Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weekend Hermit

Well, I have just spent the entire weekend right here in my house. I went out to the store once, but other then that, I have been a hermit.

I did get some homework done in my online classes, all the laundry is washed, dried and put away, the rooms are all vacuumed and the kitchen floor was clean... then the dog came in with muddy feet and that was that. I did some weight lifting (very light) on the Weider machine in my basement, and I played fetch with the dog outside once. I also rearranged the living room furniture so that the exercise bike can go back in there (it was n Jenna's room to make room for the Christmas Tree).

So, that is my exciting weekend. WOW! But, you know what? I still enjoyed it. I only had Jenna, my 7-year old, at home most of the weekend, and even though she kind of followed me from room to room, it was okay. I put curlers in her hair last night, and this morning she looked like Shirley Temple. She helped me with the household chores (a little) and kept her room clean. She gets so bored when Amanda goes to her Dad's, and she can't stand to play by herself. So, we did some couch-sitting on Friday and Saturday night and she left me alone during the day so I could get homework done. Maybe next weekend, I will plan for a night out! Call up a few friends and just go let loose for a few hours! Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment