Friday, January 6, 2006

Another day, another dollar.

Image Work, work, work!! This job is monotonous sometimes. I type up reports for the field techs, and it is something I do Every Day! Sure would be nice to do some more marketing materials, or graphics! Guess I will have to work on my web page this weekend to get in some creative time.

Since I stayed up too late last night, (guilt, guilt, guiltImage) I didn’t get up and walk the dog this morning. Shame on me! So, I will have to ride the stationary bike after work for an extra 10 minutes. Then, I will do some light weight training and then back to the computer for homework. Image I HAVE to get some work done today or my instructor is not going to give me participation points for this week. Worker, Student, Mom, and Maid…. Those are the hats I wear most often.

But, really I wouldn’t have it any other way! Image

No comments:

Post a Comment