Wednesday, January 4, 2006

My First Entry

This is my first entry. Hello everyone. As a single mom working full time, it is difficult to find time to do things for myself. I used to read books alot. Romance novels, mystery stories, or even Reader's Digest stories. I also used to write short stories and poetry. Now, I work, do my homework for my online classes, and take care of my house, kids and pets. No time for me. So, I decided to start this blog, my very first blog, as a place to write down my thoughts. However random they might be sometimes. I might not have time to blog every day, but I will start with a goal of at least once a week.
Anyone mom's out there have any suggestions for how to make friends when there is so little time in the week? I have very few adults to talk to besides at work, so it will be nice to converse with a few online.

No comments:

Post a Comment